Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Selamet ya!! :)

Saturday, June 18, 2005

I'm so happy for him

Lord, thank you for this friendship
I'm so happy for him
really happy...

this time
I'm quite sure
he put his decision
on a suitable person

take it slowly bro
when the time comes
it will be a amazing day
for both of you

no more words to written down
just my pray and hope
God, I'm so happy today...

-----------------------------------

Today, dun know why… I just take a look my old posting – oh man! 2 years ago.
When I wrote above poem, I’m pretty sure that my best friend’s choice bout his ‘long life partner’ is a right decision.

And now, I’m wondering that it is proved!
Last Friday, they already had a holy matrimony in Medan …. Colored with some ‘stories’ on their pre-wed…. but indeed, the all events (holy matrimony, pesta adat and even their first night) were run smoothly. At least, it’s written on his sms hehhe…

Congrats for both of you – Itor & Chicha!
Praying all d best for your new life – new family… be a good husband & wife! Supporting each other either in dry & rainy season ;) GBU!

Doain aku jg ya biar cepet nyusul kalian ;P

2 comments:

Julbintor Kembaren said...

thx untuk semua doa, semua dukungan, semua nasihat, semua pendapat dan hatimu buat semua ceritaku. Hehehe, seandainya ada orang lain selain istri gw yang paling sering ngobrol ama gw, mungkin itu adalah elu :) *thx for gtalk* -- because your ym has been disabled about 1 years ago -- preeet!

anyway, acaranya semua berjalan lancar. Bahkan walaupun satu hari sebelumnya adalah acara penguburan mama udanya chicha, tapi sungguh luar biasa kekuatan yang diberikan Tuhan sehingga semua keluarga boleh beroleh sukacita penuh pada pasu-pasu, nganting manuk, dan pesta adatnya.

iya, didoain deh biar cepet nyusul. Sembiring lah kayaknya menurut gw sih (cenayang lagi nih...).

Atur waktu untuk maen-maen to our little sweet home yak!

love u, sist!

Julbintor Kembaren said...

eh bener sembiring :)